GROUPS FOR YOU !!!
What We Do
- Seenage Life provides a platform for senior citizens to engage with each other, the community and businesses and enables them to lead productive and fulfilled lives.
Community & Engagement
- Write Articles:
- Express yourselves in the manner that reflects you. Write articles of your interests and read what other have written. Share these articles in the social media.
- Start a discussion:
- Start a discussion on a topic of your interest and let other participate in these discussions. See what other have to say about your question.
- Start or join an Event:
- Create an event if you wish to or join any of the multitude of events that are running , both physical and virtual.
- Start or join a group:
- Create an group of your interest and invite others to join. These groups could be private groups with restricted members or public groups open to the general public. Or join any of the various groups that are running , both physical and virtual.
- We partner with well-known experts across various functions relevant to the community. As members you can ask questions and receive answers in complete confidentiality from our experts.
Services for you
- We present a curated set of services and service providers. Access these services on one click instead of searching through multiple sites. It’s that easy! You can also rate and review services and providers on this platform after using them, to help others make better choices.
Jobs for You
- Our goal is to ensure that seenagers continue their professional involvement, have a sense of purpose and achievement while earning their living. Even though seenagers are experienced they tend to be an under-rated resource and employment opportunities for them are far and few. We believe that age does not limit ability, performance or skill and that seniors (seenagers) have a lot to contribute to society, as regards experience, advice and guidance. We are actively engaged with NGOs & corporates, helping seenagers find work either full time, part time, paid or voluntary.
- This website is being run as a sustainable enterprise by its promoters, Seenage Life and was originally initiated by Tata Trust and managed by SocialAlpha. Our community includes seniors and experts in the senior space and a small group of evangelists who manage the website. Core to the community are our seenagers - they help decide what’s interesting and what is not for the community.
12/A, First Floor, 19th Main Road, Sector 3, HSR layout Bangalore - 560102